Friday, November 04, 2005

To all the tacitus regulars Festoooning away on friday at least the left and right agree sometimes

It seems that a little bill tried to pass through that house of imortal pain. That would be the U.S. House, HR 1606, The internet freedom bill. Well Funny when Krempasky at Red State and Kos can agree. I know it was the damn liberals fault for once.(LOL) It seems the old line advocacy groups are afraid of some online money loophole. Another case of not seeing the forest for the trees Adam B at Kos has done all the leg work on this issue if you want the scoop.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Macallan said...

You suck and are ruining this blog!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Davinci said...

You know I got a delete key right here MR. Macallan. Just itching for you to break the posting rules... Got my eye on you probably only a 12 year old bottle anyway...

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Mean Mac said...

Ha! You don't have no stinking posting rules...

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Chris P said...

Awww....

I like ya Davinci. Don't hurt Mac. He adds to the flavor

As a lurker at tacitus as well as obsidian wings, i feel that bloggers should always ad to my drinking experience.

As I drink mainly bourbon, I find the Tac and Obwi antics to be fairly enlightening.

Anyways, you seem to be one of the saner new posters. Please continue. And please, feel free to flame me as well. I'm sure my alcohol fueled ramblings deserve it.

One thing. Allow me to recommend buffalo trace for a very sweet bourbon. It's my drink of choice. :)

Ps; obviously as seen in this post, I cannot spell add. my loss.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Davinci said...

Thanks Chris and feel free to flame away here or over at Tac... as for Mac not all things get better with age. Mac of course keeps it pretty real...

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home